Re: [Adonthell-general] 0.3.3 ready?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] 0.3.3 ready?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:05:27 +0200

> All that remains is that somebody with a fast inet-connection builds
> and uploads tarballs and windows installer. The debian download page
> needs still an update (guess I could do that after all ;)). I can also
> make and upload an RPM binary of the engine, but not of the data. At
> least I couldn't upload it. I might be able to do that once I'm back
> at uni. Shouldn't matter much if I build the data RPM under Debian ;).

I'm going to take over most of the uploading stuff at university. I just
have trouble checking out the CVSes - My new key still doesn't seem to
be accepted by Savannah.

> So is there anything that needs be done before we can release?
> Otherwise lets just do it!

Just let a few days go - that way everybody could check everything's ok.
It'll also need that to get most of the packages ready. I'll worry about
the Zaurus version later, as there will be some trouble for the
packaging (the stupid standard tar doesn't accept filenames more than
100 characters long - quite problematic in our case).

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org