Re: [Adonthell-general] Fw: link exchange

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Fw: link exchange
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:13:34 +0200

> > Maybe you're right. But we could add a link on the start page (and
> > maybe some others) at least. I mean, it's one small image thingy.
> > Having it or not makes no big difference for us, and if it'll help
> > the guys - why not:). After all we want to support linux gaming!
>
> Okay, I've added a link to 3 pages: the /index.shtml,
> /download/index.shtml and /contact/index.shtml. I think that's fair,
> isn't it?

Ah, well, this little icon doesn't hurt after all, is it? ^_^

The more I browse this site, the more I like it. So well, let's keep the
site homogeneous and follow your first idea, it can make it on all the
navigation bars without any problem, as you initially said. After all,
articles and such can be rated, which is roughly equivalent to rating
the game, and I'm pretty sure this site will meet success if it keeps
the same quality.

On the other hand, they'll have to write a *very* nice review, saying,
errr, "Well, Adonthell really kicks asses, drop down your PS2, download
it, and send the money you'd have spent on FFX to the team instead!"

Fair? ^_^
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org