Re: [Adonthell-general] Fw: link exchange

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Fw: link exchange
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:13:58 +0200

> After posting to linuxgaming.co.uk yesterday, I recieved this. Guess
> it's okay if we put a link to them on our site in exchange for a
> review:). Would be the first review of somebody who actually enjoyed
> the game(except those french guys).

I wonder if a link visible on all our pages would be fair. So far, every
article has his link in the "links" section, which is fine. Linuxgaming
is not a site that hosts us or that allow people to vote for the game.
Considering the traffic on the site (many stories haven't been read yet,
with an average of 8 reads per stories on the front page), it clearly
wouldn't generate much traffic. Not that I don't like the site, on the
contrary - it's very clear, seems to be updated often, and I'll visit it
as well when seeking for news about games. But nothing speaks for such a
big link on all our pages, IMO.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org