[Adonthell-general] Windows places to announce?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Windows places to announce?
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:44:35 +0200

I had a google search this morning for more "grand-public" (is this word
correct in English?) places where to announce the Windows version of
Adonthell. If you have looked at the counter, there are already a few
downloads for the windows version, even though we never made an
advertisement for it anywwhere. Clearly, there is a big public for us
there. And who says big public says potential contributors.

So well, I've looked for some places, found rpgland, rpggamer and such,
but unfortunately they are either targetting exclusively at commercial
games, either at console ones. I don't really feel like Adonthell would
have a place there. I'm sure there are some pertinent places that have
both a large public and a place for independant titles like Adonthell
(something like madmonkey, but... bigger maybe? :)). So this is a call
for urls, please post any site you'd find interesting - there is clearly
a good ressource to exploit there - more fame! ;)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org