Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows places to announce?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows places to announce?
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:19:14 +0200

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:44:35 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> So this is a call for urls, please post any site you'd find
> interesting - there is clearly a good ressource to exploit there -
> more fame! ;)

There's another one, the c't shareware collection:

    http://heise.de/ct/shareware/

It's a german site, mainly frequented by people in the IT business. It's
no games-only place, but if I look for good, free programs it's the
place I go first. And we might even make it on their annual free- and
shareware CD that comes with the c't magazine!

Shall I proceed?