[Adonthell-general] GameHipHipporay!

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: [Adonthell-general] GameHipHipporay!
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:11:49 +0200

May I quote Evil Boris of Game Hippo:

'...The graphics are very nice and the character portraits (EVERY character
has one :-) ) are also well done. Stylish...'

:D

Also:

'Despite the fact that there is no out-right action in the game, it is still
pretty fun and really made me look forward to Adonthell's future projects'

and

'This game has whet my appetite for something more from this developer.'

Wait till he sees v0.4!!!

On the downside:

'Lady Sivelhair'
'The game itself is nothing very noteworthy'

But all in all definately a fair review!

BEN

http://www.gamehippo.com/category/new_title_5.shtml#1506