[Adonthell-general] Urrrrrrrkkkk!!!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Urrrrrrrkkkk!!!
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 22:09:50 +0200

If you relied on the counter to estimate the number of Windows
downloads, then check
http://savannah.gnu.org/webalizer/usage_200210.html#TOPURLS

section total URLs by Kbytes. Look who's first, and look how many
downloads! Many of them seems to have been aborded when you look at the
total amount in Kbytes, but still, woah! We're far from the 244 there
currently is on the counter page. I wonder where there is such a direct
link to the installer. Definitely not flipcode since they only link our
News page, but I'd be curious to know anyway!

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org