Re: [Adonthell-general] Linuxgames.com popups

From: Doug Laidlaw
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Linuxgames.com popups
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:10:35 +1100

I agree with him.  Once would be enough.  I don't mind one popup per site.  A
basic Web design primer describes the concept of popups not triggered by the
customer as giving the site the feel of "a cheap porn emporium".  That is
going too far, and that was written before popups became a fact of life.

But if you can't do anything about it...

Doug.