[Adonthell-general] Linuxgames.com popups

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Linuxgames.com popups
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:55:01 +0100

Hey folks.

Recieved that one today. Somebody complaining about the popups on our
website. I replied that we (a) hate 'em too, but can (b) do nothing
against them and that he should (c) use a browser that can suppress
them. In more polite terms, of course :).

Anyway, I'm not saying we should/shouldn't do anything because of that.
Just wanted to make sure the message wouldn't go unnoticed. So here it
is:

Begin forwarded message: