Re: [Adonthell-general] French Ministry or Research organizes Free Game

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] French Ministry or Research organizes Free Game programming contest
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:29:35 +0100

...Astounding update!

I've just received an email from the contest organizers: after a few
complains similar to mine, they decided to allow older games (citing:
"Contestants can submit a game they started developping several months
or years ago") to participate, which means we can do it! :) Whoohoo! See
you in March in Paris! ;)

Some counter-complains have appeared, of course. As a consequence, the
development time factor will be taken into account when judging the
games. Fair enough, I think. It's going to be much harder to win big
prizes, but anyway winning is secondary to the meeting itself! And
Adonthell has some interesting aspects anyway.

So, who plans to come? Kai, Joel, and me so far are confirmed, others
please show up!

Alex. (... until the next rules update that will forbid us again ;p)
--
http://www.gnurou.org