[Adonthell-general] MacOS X package questions

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] MacOS X package questions
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:06:34 +0100

Hey guys,

I spent the day with some MacOS X packaging. Basically, I've got things
up and running, but there are some little details I'd like to check with
you:

Should the data and stuff go inside Adonthell.app? That means it would
be "hidden" from the user (and so changing the config file would be a
little bit more inconvenient). OTOH, all you'd see of Adonthell would be
that single directory, and a double click on it would directly launch
the game.

The alternative would be having an extra Adonthell directory with the
modules, data and Adonthell.app stuff side by side.

And another question for Ben: how far's the icon?