[Adonthell-general] New ideas in the works

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] New ideas in the works
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:11:48 -0500 (CDT)

Besides batting the Tanath ideas around in my mind, I am working on
another set of stories to provide some more idea of how the races
inter-relate. All of it is in the context of Dun Barethsol, however. In
essence, a group of adventurers goes hunting for the Grendal. I haven't
yet decided whether they succeed nor not. The group is made up of one
Human from a northern tribe called the Ulfgar, one Human Forestkeeper, a
young urban Half-Elvish woman with no concept of her own wilder heritage,
a Runebadger, and an Elvish Ranger descended from the Sons of Archimedes.
Their various talents showcase the skills and talents available to he
races, though there is no one in the group with any skill in Alchemy.

I'm also using the story to expand the bestiary. I had an odd dream some
weeks ago about undead but not necessarily evil wolves. I'm running with
the concept.

I'll say more about my ideas for Tanath when I write next.

Andrew
--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops