Re: [Adonthell-general] New ideas in the works

From: ksterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] New ideas in the works
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:06:07 +0200

Von: Andrew Michael Phillips <address@hidden>
Datum: Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2004, 22:11

> Besides batting the Tanath ideas around in my mind, I am working on
> another set of stories to provide some more idea of how the races
> inter-relate.

That does sound great.

> I'm also using the story to expand the bestiary. I had an odd dream some
> weeks ago about undead but not necessarily evil wolves. I'm
> running with the concept.

That reminds me a little of some early idea for v1.0:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/private/adonthell-plot/2002-February/000046.html

It's basically about an Elf in search for a spell to bring dead back to life.
Don't know if the wolves fit into the same category as her undead, but I
thought I'd mention it anyway.