Re: [Adonthell-general] New ideas in the works

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] New ideas in the works
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:41:33 -0500 (CDT)

Kai, Nils,
Thanks to you both. I haven't quite decided how the wolves work - in my
dream, they seemed to gain or transfer life force by eating or being eaten
by other wolves. They might be cursed in some way, so that while they
might want to move on, their energies keep moving into new bodies.
Some of them, I would suppose, go bad, while others retain themselves. For
example, those in the company of Forestkeepers or Half-Elvish wolf shamans
would have an anchor of sorts, keeping them good, while others without
such would lose themselves and go mad.
Andrew

--
Andrew Phillips