[Adonthell-general] Resigning from list

From: Doug Laidlaw
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Resigning from list
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:47:05 +1000

I have been monitoring this list for some time.  It is clearly a list for
developers, and I am one of the "outside folks" that Andrew mentioned.  I
first heard about Adonthell when version 0.3 was made available in a U.K.
Linux mag.

I wish you all well, particularly as you seem to be students, giving up
valuable time for this project.  I will keep checking for progress.

Doug.
--
ICQ Number 178748389. Registered Linux User No. 277548.
Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.