[Adonthell-general] New Work

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] New Work
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:36:05 -0500 (CDT)

I'm preliminarily publishing some more material. Some of it has existed
from some time, while some of it is quite new. I'm publishing as much to
allow myself to tie other parts of the 0.4 plot and character docs into it
as to give us something new to publish. This is a partial list. Some of it
will only be published to the plot list.
Old stuff:
Regarding Rangers - will also be accessible from certain sketches within
the 0.4 character list
http://endor.hsutx.edu/~cptlogic/adonthell/docs/rangers.html
New Stuff:
See the plot list posts or look for it on the website
Andrew

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops