Re: [Adonthell-general] Cirdanth

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Cirdanth
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:04:05 +0100

At long last, I have found a copy of the drawing mentioned below:

When looking at it now, I think the elvish architecture could be a
little stanger still. Perhaps more balconies for watching the stars,
rounded corners instead of edges, ornamented walls, etc ...

However, the blending with nature while still looking artificial is
still a great design.

Kai