Re: [Adonthell-general] Cirdanth

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Cirdanth
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:03:46 +0000

Ah cool!
Haven't seen that in ages! Where did you find it?

        - James

On Mar 16, 2005, at 09:04, Kai Sterker wrote:

At long last, I have found a copy of the drawing mentioned below:

When looking at it now, I think the elvish architecture could be a
little stanger still. Perhaps more balconies for watching the stars,
rounded corners instead of edges, ornamented walls, etc ...

However, the blending with nature while still looking artificial is
still a great design.

Kai

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:25:49 -0600 (CST), Andrew Michael Phillips