Re: [Adonthell-general] Cirdanth

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Cirdanth
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:08:06 -0600 (CST)

I've imagined Cirdanth as being rather hilly, dominated by one long gentle
slope down into the sea. The Elvish architecture blends with the land, of
course, but one thing of particular note is the way the Elves built their
part of the city - every rooftop gives a nice view of the harbor. I'll
post something that probably describes it better.

Andrew