Re: [Adonthell-general] Testing the installation

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Testing the installation
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 22:34:55 +0100

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:04 PM, shirish शिरीष <address@hidden> wrote:

> *** savegame::get: slot -3 out of range [-3, 4294967293[.
>   done!
> No map loaded, exiting

This shows where it fails, although right now I do not have a clue why.
It's almost as if the static members of base::savegame have not been
initialized, even though to get to this part of the code, the
initialization must have been run.

It's too late for me today to dig deeper, but I might be able to
provide something that solves the problem tomorrow. At the very least,
I can add extra logging to see what does happen (and what doesn't).

And thanks for reporting all the issues you encounter!