Re: [Adonthell-general] Testing the installation

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Testing the installation
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 19:51:41 +0530

at bottom :-

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 3:04 AM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
> It's too late for me today to dig deeper, but I might be able to
> provide something that solves the problem tomorrow. At the very least,
> I can add extra logging to see what does happen (and what doesn't).

Hi Kai,
Could you tell me when you hope to push your fixes. I do have some
time today so could pull and give some more info. or some idea as to
why it's behaving the way it is. Could it be because of the newer gcc
I use or something else altogether ?

gcc version 4.8.0 20130308 (experimental) [trunk revision 196532]
(Debian 4.8-20130308-1)
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल