adr-devel

[adr-devel] Progress

From: Bernd Harmsen
Subject: [adr-devel] Progress
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:04:32 +0200

Hello Stefan, Hello Dirk,

I write in english, because we now have a searchable public mail
archiv and I like that more people are able to understand what they
find there.

Some short notes about progresses:

- The mailinglist archive is now working
- Dirk has created a initial homepage that can be accessed through the
  link "Project Homepage"
- I have add you and Dirk to the projectmember group.
- The concept is now in the cvs-repository (format: lyx)
- Its is now possible to download the concept in pdf and html format
  from the "Filelist".

Next I want to rework the concept and include suggestions from stefans
and my last mails. The main steps are:

1) Rework the native pfad to work with amrestore
2) Create an initial optimised pfad
3) Create an initial list of wanted programms/modules with descriptions.
4) Create initial descriptions of the interfaces and data formats of
   this programs

Proposals for this steps are welcome.

It will be nice if you try to access the cvs repository and open the
LyX-document, so that you maybe can edit some sections there.

Regards,
Bernd