[aspell] Install the german dictionary onto Aspell

From: Jim wang
Subject: [aspell] Install the german dictionary onto Aspell
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:17:23 +0800

Hi,experts

I am now using aspell as a spellchecking tool and want to use the german dictionary provided by the link of aspell international plan. When i generated wordlist and used aspell to create master like the following:
    sed "s/\.//g" all.words2 dicts/abkuerzpunkt.txt  |ispell -a -d./help |sed -f ./bin/disc2iso | sort -u |aspell --lang=german create master ./german

It reported two errors:
    1./usr/bin: ispell: not found
        I know i should install ispell before,but don't know the reason why using ispell.So,i think i can omit it.
    2.sed: command in confusion: s/a"//g
        I know the command is in the file "./bin/disc2iso", but i can't fix it.

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Jim Wang