[pspell-user] aspell vs. ispell

From: Jeff Mace
Subject: [pspell-user] aspell vs. ispell
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:45:42 -0400 (EDT)

I have gotten pspell working on my machine with the aspell module.
However it says that almost every word is misspelled even though it shows
the exact same word in it's suggestions.  I would like to try the ispell
module, which I have been able to build and install.  But it is unable to
choose that module, even if I set the config to use it.  Does anybody have
any ideas why aspell trys to correct every word and how to get ispell
working.  Thanks for your help.

Jeff Mace
Advanced Information Technologies
Center for Academic Computing