Re: [pspell-user] aspell vs. ispell

From: Jeff Mace
Subject: Re: [pspell-user] aspell vs. ispell
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 14:19:07 -0400 (EDT)

Kevin,

That module code did not get it to recognize the ispell module.  I am not
worried about it though.  However, I would like to not have tons of
alternatives to misspelled words.  Is there any easy way to do this?  I
was thinking of just printing out 10 or 15 suggestions, but I don't want
to leave out good suggestions.  Are the suggestions returned in any kind
of order? e.g. Most possible first.  Thanks.

Jeff Mace
Advanced Information Technologies
Center for Academic Computing
Pennsylvania State University