Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell-en-0.51-0 install problem

From: Maurice Rickard
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell-en-0.51-0 install problem
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:14:13 -0500

OK, weirdly /usr/home/USERNAME/bin already *was* in my path, and the configure script is still unable to find the data files. Setting the variables doesn't change it, and when I set PATH in ./configure, I get this error: "Finding Dictionary file location ... aspell: not found"

Any ideas, anyone?

-Maurice