[Aspell-user] Spellchecking numbers.

From: Dmitri Tikhonov
Subject: [Aspell-user] Spellchecking numbers.
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:24:40 -0400

Dear List,

I have run into an interesting issue -- it looks like all numbers
containing more than one digit are marked as misspelled when using
aspell APIs (see attached C source).  However, 'aspell' the program does
not have this problem.  I tried looking at the code, but it's C++ and
might as well have been Greek to me :)  Could someone please explain the
discrepancy?

Thanks!

  - Dmitri.

Setup:

address@hidden ~]$ aspell --version
@(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.60.3)
address@hidden ~]$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.16-1.2122_FC5 #1 Sun May 21 15:01:01 EDT
2006 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux