Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell dictionaries for Mac OSX

From: Dan Kenigsberg
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Aspell dictionaries for Mac OSX
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:29:22 +0200

> I do have word lists for each language.

Thanks for clearing this point for me. In this case, you would probably want to
work in a Unix-like environment, start with
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/aspell-lang-20040810.tar.bz2 and generate a
dictionary similar to the ones under http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/ .
I suspect it is possible under Mac, but I have no idea.

If you are releasing the dictionary under a free license, I (and probably others
on this list) would be willing to give this conversion a trial myself. If you
want that, please contact me off-list.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901