Re: [Aspell-user] aspell and USB-Stick

From: Francis Baudoux
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] aspell and USB-Stick
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:22:02 +0100

I am a User of ASpell for which I have made a Windows interface (using the low level interface provided on the A>Spell sites).
It can be installed on any disk including USB connected disks.
It can be called from ANY windows application eg Microsoft word, Excell, program developped by yourself etc.

The only problems for you are
Let me know if you are interested.