[Aspell-user] Cab the aspell colors be changed?

From: Doug Nelson
Subject: [Aspell-user] Cab the aspell colors be changed?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:37:52 -0500

Does anyone know if the aspell colors can be changed, and if so, how? The colors seem to be locked into colors 0 (background) and 7 (foreground). I am launching aspell from within another application that needs colors 0 and 7 to be very similar and so the aspell presentation is not very readable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I could change the RBG value of color 7 (if I knew how) before calling aspell, and that would be fine as long as I could then change it back to its original value after control returns to the calling application.
------
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.