ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] warnings

From: Edward L. Haletky
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] warnings
Date: 23 Mar 2003 16:42:16 -0600

Hi,

Interesting. I have updated:

        src/browser.c,console_session.c,crash.c
        src/image_window.c,status.c,tcp_util.c
        configure.in
        Added: mingw32/gdk-pixbuf.m4

I assume there will be a few more changes before its ready
for testing. Modules then linkage.

All are basically ifdefs __MINGW32__ to at least
get it to compile. CRASH_DIALOG and gdk-pixbuf stuff
has been disabled.

BTW, the ChangeLog is not getting updated either for
some reason.

Best regards,
-Edward