ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Re: activity window

From: Edward L. Haletky
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Re: activity window
Date: 23 Mar 2003 17:24:40 -0600

Hi,

I am about 'THAT' close to having AYTTM re-ported to WIN32.
EB was working fine. Just a few things to remember. The Win32
port uses the same code base as the standard AYTTM. Please note that
anywhere there is a inclusion for socket headers there is a windows
header to include as well. Any of the files with an ifdef __MINGW32__
has the proper header files already. Windoze is really braindead and
missing quite a lot of pretty standard UNIX features unfortunately. :(

I will be happy to fix anything in this port, etc. Email the devel list
or email me directly.

Colin, I will make install images to put on the site. Any particular
location? Also, I will have to update the 'features' to comment what is
avail in windoze and what is not.

Anything else I forgot?

Not sure why but the ChangeLog is not updating with my changes for this.
I assume it does this automagically?

Best regards,
-Edward