ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] Re: [Ayttm-commits] CVS: ayttm/modules/msn2/libmsn2 ms

From: Edward L. Haletky
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] Re: [Ayttm-commits] CVS: ayttm/modules/msn2/libmsn2 msn_bittybits.C,1.8,1.9
Date: 25 Mar 2003 08:25:24 -0600

Hi Philip, Colin,

libproxy is linked into many of the modules.... As it maybe
linked into the core but it is not exported by the core.

Therefore AIM/ICQ (only ones with proxy support and frankly
that is itself an issue) rely on libproxy to link properly.

We should only proxy http requests not the protocols as I
tried this in EB at one time and had to disable the proxy
to make any of it work.

-Edward