Re: [Beaver-devel] interface.c

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] interface.c
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:20:47 +0200

Double 12 wrote:
Do you think it is a good idea to create API functions for plugin writers to add extra toolbars for the plugin? If you think so, I'll try to make a start with that.
Sorry for not writing, was a little busy. I think, creating whole toolbars is probably not needed, but perhaps someone would like to add just one button to a toolbar. The creation/deletion should be fairly similar to the beaver_menu_* functions. So you could create a toolbar.c in the api folder and look at the menu.c code as a little tutorial.