cjk-list

Re: [cjk] Installation Cyberbit as PostScript font failed

From: amigolang
Subject: Re: [cjk] Installation Cyberbit as PostScript font failed
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 13:12:49 +0200

Dear Hin-Tak,

if I try to read antique German ("Althochdeutsch"), I nearly don't understand a word -- and that is about thousand years younger! ;-)))

Your email helped me further, not only concerning my actual LaTeX problem.

I already learned before, that especially the chapters 40--43 (the canons and explanations) are a bit difficult to read nowadays, not only due to the old language,  but also to the fact, that the order of the paragraphs got into a muddle and some signs probably got exchanged mistakenly -- typical problems of handwriting eras worldwide...

As I don't speak Chinese myself, every hint to what the text meant originally is welcome -- it  either seems to deal with a concave mirror or a pinhole...

As in the moment I try to write a historical text, I would rather like to stay with the original signs, eventuell if that adds to my problems...

Many thanks for your valuable hints!
Thorsten

Von meinem Samsung Gerät gesendet.