discuss-gnu-electric

PLA generation

From: Emanuele Cartelli
Subject: PLA generation
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 19:06:09 +0200

I'm using the electric6.4 to sintetize a ROM by using the pla generation of the program. I created two files wich contein the lookuptable of the AND and Or planes then i selected, under the line of tools, the pla generation using the CMOS tecnology and followed the steps that it requires. Automatically the electric create a library conteining the ROM and its sub-facets, the problem is that when i do the ALS simulation it find 152 errors of placement of p-well, n-well and the variuos metal arc. I don't know if it's a problem of the tecnology used (mine is the mocmossub) or something else, if someone knows where i do wrong or have any idea to solve the problem please tell me.
Thank you for your attention, bye bye

Invia messaggi istantanei gratuitamente! http://www.msn.it/messenger/