discuss-gnu-electric

Schematic printing

From: SK Min
Subject: Schematic printing
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:00:55 -0700

When I print a schematic in Electric version 8.04, the background is printed in gray (which makes the circuit not so clearly visible and more ink consumption) and the frame/title is not printed. In Electric version 7.00, I could print the schematic with the background blank(white) and the frame/tile is printed. How Electric version 8.04 can do the same? Or are they differences between two as now?

-SK Min