Re: EMBA builds failing

From: Toon Claes
Subject: Re: EMBA builds failing
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 09:07:21 +0200

I have again applied the patch so the email gives a direct link to the
raw log file.

I've also started working on the change in GitLab itself, so this patch
is no longer needed, see
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/56849

Hopefully we'll get this change deployed in a month or so.

But I couldn't figure out why we always needed to reapply this patch?
Ted, have you been doing updates of GitLab? Or does it do it
automatically? Cause I see it runs 11.9.7 now, while we initially
deployed 11.1.4.

-- Toon