Re: EMBA builds failing

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: EMBA builds failing
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 02:10:54 +0300

On 19.04.2019 22:29, Toon Claes wrote:

I also finalized the change to be included in GitLab Core, it will be
available in GitLab 11.11:
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/27409

Terrific. That's certainly the best way to do this.

I'm still seeing quite a number of timeout failures, so I upped the
limit to 1h 30min. Hopefully that gives more reliable results.

Any ideas on the cause of the problem? In the jobs that I saw timeout, it was pulling the aforementioned docker image.

But in the pipelines that run to completion, there's usually no mention of gitlab-runner-helper at all in the log. Odd, isn't it?

See https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/jobs/1430/raw