[emms-help] EMMS 2 release impending

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: [emms-help] EMMS 2 release impending
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 17:17:01 +0200

Hi there!
Thanks to a lot of cleanup work by mwolson, we should be able to
release Real Soon Now.

This is my pre-release TODO list:

- Add autoloads to emms-source-playlist.el
- Playlist movement. If none selected, next selects first, prev
  means error
- Check debian/ stuff
- Update version information

Am I missing anything important?

I'd like to ask every developer to read the README file and the
documentation to find any bugs. Also, please stress-test your
modules to see whether they work fine.

       If all works well, I'm going to release next Sunday.

To release emms2, I'll put up a .tar.gz and a .deb then (need to
re-check the savannah documentation on how to upload files
there...). And a day later, we'll release 2.1 because we forgot
something important. :-)

Greetings,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))