Re: [emms-help] Re: I dislike C

From: Ulrik Jensen
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: I dislike C
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:47:07 +0200

Hi,

Speaking of which: Has anyone not assigned copyright yet?

I haven't yet. I haven't been able to locate the papers as PDF (or am I supposed to receive them in the mail or how?)

I'd like very much to get this over with ASAP, so my being unavailable doesn't slow down EMMS' progress as a GNU-project. Could someone guide me as to how to do it? If it's still necessary that is, I'm not up to speed as to whether EMMS 2 is a complete rewrite, or how/what :-)

Btw, good work on the EMMS2 release! I downloaded and tried it briefly, it looks very good!

Best regards,

--
Ulrik Jensen / terryp