Re: [emms-help] Re: I dislike C

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: I dislike C
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 14:05:04 +0200

"Ulrik Jensen" <address@hidden> writes:

Ye Gawds! terryp! Where have you been hiding? We're all missing
you!

> I'd like very much to get this over with ASAP, so my being unavailable
> doesn't slow down EMMS' progress as a GNU-project. Could someone guide me as
> to how to do it? If it's still necessary that is, I'm not up to speed as to
> whether EMMS 2 is a complete rewrite, or how/what :-)

EMMS 2 still contains lots of code from you.

-----8<--------------------------------------------------------8<-----
Please email the following information to address@hidden, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.
Please use your full name as the subject line of the message.

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your snail address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

Regards,
        -- Jorgen

--
((email . "address@hidden") (www . "http://www.forcix.cx/";)
 (gpg   . "1024D/028AF63C")   (irc . "nick forcer on IRCnet"))