Re: [emms-help] Suggestion for how URLs are formatted in the playlist bu

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Suggestion for how URLs are formatted in the playlist buffer
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:27:05 +0100

"Mathias Dahl" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Mathias,

> Maybe this could be incorporated into EMMS?

Sure.  Could you send a darcs patch to emms-patches?

  darcs record
  darcs send -o patchfile.dpatch

or make your repository accessible via the net so that we can pull your
changes.

And you need to sign papers for EMMS if you haven't done that till now.
Michael Olson can send you the forms, I think.

Bye,
Tassilo