Re: [emms-help] Suggestion for how URLs are formatted in the playlist bu

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Suggestion for how URLs are formatted in the playlist buffer
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:00:07 +0100

"Mathias Dahl" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Mathias,

> I did this:
>
>  $ darcs get http://www.kollektiv-hamburg.de/~forcer/darcs/emms
>  <made changes to emms.el>
>  $ darcs record
>  <entered e-mail and short and long patch description>
>  $ darcs send -o patchfile.dpatch
>  <answered yes>

Looks good.  (Although forcer's repo is a bit outdated... We should
really change that url to Lucas', Michael's or mine repository...)

> I have never used darcs before but it seems to have worked. Can I
> verify it myself?

I don't know.  You can try to apply it with "darcs apply
patchfile.dpatch" which should tell you that it's already applied.  Or
open it in emacs.  Below the context section ([...]) there's the patch
in "normal" format.

>> And you need to sign papers for EMMS if you haven't done that till
>> now.  Michael Olson can send you the forms, I think.
>
> Does it matter that I already have signed papers for Emacs?

As long as EMMS is no part of emacs, I don't think it matters.  Some day
we hope to be included, and because of that we're a bit picky with the
paperwork.

Bye,
Tassilo