[emms-help] Re: Suggestion for how URLs are formatted in the playlist bu

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Suggestion for how URLs are formatted in the playlist buffer
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:40:41 +0100

"Mathias Dahl" <address@hidden> writes:

> I have never used darcs before but it seems to have worked. Can I
> verify it myself?

Have a look at the emms-patches mailing list, it's where it should show
up. You may need to subscribe to the ML before being allowed to send
patches, though. It's a bit tedious, but that's to prevent spamming (you
wouldn't want us to apply enlarged patches).

As a workaround, you can send the patchfile to an EMMS developer (like
me), who will forward your patch the -patches ML.

> Does it matter that I already have signed papers for Emacs?

I think you need to sign them again for EMMS, since it's a different
project.

Regards,
--
Lucas