fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Competition Database

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Competition Database
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:51:23 -0700

Hi Kevin

Thanks a lot for looking into the competition for us.

I really like your idea about getting hold of the authors and asking them to release their essays to us. As the copyright holder they can release it under multiple licences if they wish. I strongly doubt that the competition rules will include any statements about signing over the
copyright to the SAASTA or a newspaper.

Can I ask you to do the follow up on getting the database of name and contact details later? I think real-time contact (even on the phone) is much more effective than email. Then we'll compose a nice, short email about FHSST and how their essay can make a contribution to our project and send
that off to entrants.

Cheers,

Mark