fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] New tutor

From: Frans van Eeden
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] New tutor
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 08:04:41 +0100

Hi

My name is Frans van Eeden and live in cape town, south africa. I'm a B.Sc. math / applied math graduate and am currently working towards my degree in Civil engineering at Univ of Cape Town. I also teach math grade 12 part time.I signed up last night because like all students i believe in free stuff. software, education, life, choice and dom.

Thats me

Frans van Eeden

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.." - Spike Milligan

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.