fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] Hackathon results

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] Hackathon results
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:20:38 +0000

On 7 Nov 2005, at 14:51, Mark Horner wrote:
The inaugural hackathon was a success! We dished out
and conquered a 48 page chapter on Electricity amongst
6 people.

We should definitely implement a similar model in
future.

Absolutely! I am in the process of rallying troops in Edinburgh, Scotland for a similar event. We are mainly maths authors but anyone who would like to come over for a day is welcome to help out on any book of the books. Is anyone from outside Edinburgh interested?

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts: http://fhsst.org