fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Next physics hackathon

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Next physics hackathon
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:16:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all

I'd like to have another hackathon on the 19th of
November. We made good progress during the first one
and its proved to be much easier to get stuff done
than when people work in isolation. Once again people
are welcome to come along and work on other things as
well.

This time I will provide more detailed assignment
sheets and we can finish off anything thats
outstanding from the first one.

For the rest - same time and place as last time. If
anyone has any other venue suggestions please let me
know but for now its the only place with free wireless
that isn't too popular for us to find seating.

Primary Objective: consolidate and edit the
Electricity and Electromagnetism content