[fluid-dev] fluidsynth and jack (OS X)

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth and jack (OS X)
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 17:21:36 -0500 (CDT)

OK -- I changed "-ljack" to "-framework jack" everywhere it seemed
relevant in the fluidsynth configuration file.  After adding -lgnugetopt
in configure in the relevant places and passing the appropriate command
line options for compiliation on OS X I was able to compile fluidsynth
with jack support.  Or so I thought.

Unfortunately, I see things like this:

% fluidsynth --audio-driver=jack
Bus error

% clavier -o - | fluidsynth -audio-driver=jack
*clavier comes up but pressing keys doesn't produce sound*
*change back to rxvt*
^CBus error

I wonder to do now.

Joe